Contain all medical supplies in one place with strong internal straps for pens and vials, zipped pockets for syringes, wipes, consumables or place blister packs flat inside (thyroid tabs) to keep everything organized.
HOW TO USE：
1. Before you use the insulin package outside, you should put 4 pieces of Ice Pack in the refrigerator frozen more than 6-8 hours, please allowed them become to frozen, next day when it used in outsourcing net bag and liner layer cell compartment, temperature, then you can put your insulin pen, refill, or insulin bottles into the designated areas of the bag.
2.The frozen Ice Pack could ensure the inside temperature at 2-8 degree around 6-8 hours and keep it at same condition about 3-4days under 20 degrees.
3.For your Unpacked Insulin, you should be conserved in refrigerator under 10 degrees; could be conserved 2 years under 2-8 degrees; could be conserved 1-2 months under normal temperature
This light clutch-size injectable travel bag fits ergonomically in one hand so easy to throw in a purse, school/gym bag, briefcase or suitcase.
1,Travel, golfer, sports and office cool bag for diabetes
2, keeps insulin cool for up to 12 hours with 4 ice gel
3, World Health Organization (WHO) health standard certification and the approval of European Community (EC) SGS physical chemical testing.
4, strict technological process ensures every cooler pack has the same size, which compactly fits for insulin bottles.
5, we offer 100% Full Refund if there are quality problems.
1*Insulin Cooler Case
- made of Eva material nylon，that is Light weight. Easily fits into a backpack without taking up a whole lot of space. This portable case is the best choice for medicine cooler
- not only has better insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter. All of the compartment is FDA approved and nontoxic.
- newly upgraded gel ice pack is more durable than the previous generation of brine filled ice packs, which can be reused thousands of times. It is ideal for maintaining the room temperature for medication if cooling isn’t required.
- CONVENIENT ORGANIZER FOR TRAVEL AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES – Contain all medical supplies in one place with strong internal straps for pens and vials, zipped pockets for syringes, wipes, consumables or place blister packs flat inside (thyroid tabs) to keep everything organized
- Put the 2 pieces ice packs in the Freezer more than 8 to 10 hours before using the insulin bag outside. Then put your insulin pen, refill, or insulin needles into the designated areas of the bag.