Keeping Insulin Cool
Firstly, check if you do need to keep your insulin cool.
While it’s best to be prepared, insulin can handle short trips when not refrigerated.
It’s the exposure to extremes of heat that can deactivate it. Keep insulated bag for medicine in hand luggage if you are taking a plane – if it goes in the cargo hold with the luggage it might freeze which will deactivate it.
Cool on long journeys
When it comes to travelling with insulin, the one thing we need to sort before we start planning anything else is how to make sure our insulin is cool whilst travelling. Small insulated bag is the drug that keeps us alive and ensure we enjoy traveling, so without ensuring it stays at the required temperature, our insulin will die.
The Yitour Insulin Pen Case is a stylish, ergonomic case that is unisex and appropriate for all ages.
This insulin cold pack for travel will safely transport all of your injectable medications that require cooling and protect all of your valuable supplies.
When used with the included gel-pack the Cold Insulin Carrying Case can hold up to 4 vials of insulin and 2 insulin pens keeping them safely cool for up to 8 hours.
This travel diabetic organizer can be used for either insulin pens or those who use insulin vials and injections keeping them cool for hours using a refreezable gel pack.
Diabetes Carrying Cases Features:
◎Safe transport of injectable medicines
◎Protects all of your valuable supplies
◎Medications safely cooled for up to 8 hours
◎Includes 2 re-freezable gel-pack
◎Special insulating fabric
◎Stylish ergonomic design
◎Holds up to 4 vials of insulin and 2 insulin pens
◎Portable medicine cooler is small and easy to pop into a rucksack or day bag
- [MAINTAIN CONSTANT TEMPERATURE]:Yitour insulin cooler bag could keep the insulin in the diabetic cooler bag at a temperature of 8 to 12 hours.Depending on the outside temperature ,there may be a slight difference.
- [DOUBLE THICK INSULATED] : High-quality Aluminum foil liner not only has good insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter and can be easily cleaned by water.
- [CONVENIENT ORGANIZER]: Yitour diabetic organizer contains all medical supplies (insulin,syringe,test paper or other simple accessories) in one place and easy to put diabetic case in a hand bag, backpack or purse when traveling.
- [HOW TO USE]: Put the 2 ice packs in the frozen 7 to 8 hours(sometimes lesser) before you need carry it out. Then put the ice packs into the pocket inside the medicine travel cooler.
- [LIFETIME WARRANTY]:Yitour Inc promise to give you lifetime warranty and any further problems with your items, we’ll give you a replacement product or a 100% full refund.